The registration fee is 50 € (35 € for Low GDP countries).
The registration fee includes
- the conference pack and programme booklet (issued at the Registration Desk, unless you opted out of receiving a programme booklet)
- entry to social event on Monday
- coffee and snacks during coffee breaks
- lunch vouchers for Monday and Tuesday lunch break (can only be used on these days, not during ECER, and only at the location indicated).
- Please note: the registration fee does not include the cost of travel or hotel.
|Review results announced|
|Early bird ends|
|Presentation times announced|
|Registration Deadline for Presenters|