session provided by 11. Educational Improvement and Quality Assurance
Teacher`s Attitudes and Views towards Programmes and Didactic Materials
11 SES 02 B
- Implementation of the Beginners Literacy Program: Attitudes and experiences of teachers
Sigríður Margrét Sigurðardóttir Eygló Björnsdóttir María Steingrímsdóttir
- Knowledge And Attitudes Towards Biotechnology Of Elementary Education Preservice Teachers In Spain.
Marina Casanoves de la Hoz Zoel Salvadó Belart Juan Haro Rodríguez José Miguel Jiménez González Ángel-Pio Gonzalez Soto Maria Teresa Novo Molinero
00. Central Events (Keynotes, EERA-Panel, EERJ Round Table, Invited Sessions)
Network 1. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Network 2. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Network 3. Curriculum Innovation
Network 4. Inclusive Education
Network 5. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Network 6. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Network 7. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Network 8. Research on Health Education
Network 9. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Network 10. Teacher Education Research
Network 11. Educational Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
Network 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Network 13. Philosophy of Education
Network 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Network 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Network 16. ICT in Education and Training
Network 17. Histories of Education
Network 18. Research in Sport Pedagogy
Network 19. Ethnography
Network 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Network 22. Research in Higher Education
Network 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Network 24. Mathematics Education Research
Network 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Network 26. Educational Leadership
Network 27. Didactics – Learning and Teaching
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up you chairing duties in the conference system (conftool) or the app.