session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
School Wide Inclusive Education
04 SES 01 A
- Exclusive practices in school integration (Obstacles to Inclusive Education). Ethnographic and survey perspectives
Zuzana Kusá Zuzana Juščáková
- Secondary Schools’ Potential For A Steady Transition Towards Inclusion
Annet De Vroey Katja Petry Katrien Roelandts Elke Struyf
- Organising Schools for Inclusion
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.