session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Reflection: An intergral part of professional learning?
01 SES 09 B
- How do teachers learn to reflect? Challenging the perspective of teaching and learning in multicultural contexts
- What About The Researcher? The Researcher`s Role In Research And Development Work
- Tensions and Paradoxes in Fostering Teacher Diversity: Challenges Encountered by Early Career Teachers
Lynn Lemisko Laurie-ann Hellsten
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.