session provided by 08. Research on Health Education
Opportunities and Challenges: Working for inclusion and wellbeing in education
08 SES 04
- Working For Inclusion In Mental Health: Good Educational Practices In Preventing Mental Uneasiness And Promoting Wellbeing In The Youth
Maria Benedetta Gambacorti-Passerini Cristina Palmieri Lucia Zannini Lisa Brambilla
- Pilot Study: Video Consultations by a Special Needs Teacher to Support Teachers and Other School Staff
Kirsi Bykachev Riitta Hiltunen Sanna Roiha Marjorita Sormunen Hannele Turunen
- Group Differences and Implications for Inclusion: Exploring the Wellbeing of Young People in a School-University Partnership
Ros McLellan Anne Barratt Bethan Morgan Krista Carson
- Health promoters training. Possible solutions in the context of chronically ill people’s well-being and social inclusion
Katarzyna Borzucka-Sitkiewicz Katarzyna Kowalczewska-Grabowska Ewa Syrek Ewa Wojtyna
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.