session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Ecosystems of Teacher Develoment Part 3
01 SES 17 A
Symposium continued from 01 SES 16 A
- Ecosystems of Teacher Develoment Part 3
Laura S. Hirsto Rauno Huttunen Ian Hardy Eglė Pranckūnienė Juana M. Sancho-Gil Aingeru Gutiérrez-Cabello Barragán Hannu L. T. Heikkinen Paulo Padilla-Petry Maria Domingo-Coscollola José Miguel Correa Estibaliz Aberasturi-Apraiz Sanna Vahtivuori-Hänninen
- Cartographies Around the Transits in Learning Ecosystems of Infant and Primary Education Teachers
Aingeru Gutiérrez-Cabello José Miguel Correa Estibaliz Aberasturi Apraiz
- Reforming Teacher Education Through Collective Will-Formation: The Case of the Finnish Teacher Education Development Programme
Rauno Huttunen Ian Hardy Hannu L. T. Heikkinen
- Secondary School Teachers’ Ecosystems Learning Intra-Actions
Juana M. Sancho-Gil Paulo Padilla-Petry Maria Domingo-Coscollola
- Tensions Between Policy and Practice in the Ecosystem of Teacher Development in Lithuania
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.