00 SES 11 A, Multiple Facets of Multiple Languages. Deep drilling in Phenomena of Language Development and Education in Multilingual Contexts
The data presented in this paper derives from a study entitled „Newly immigrated children in Kindergarten (NiKK)”. The paper will present results from this small scale in depth-study on language acquisition and development of children with a refugee background encountering German for the first time in their Kindergarten groups. The study shows exemplar language development pathways over one year of three to six-year-old children who live and learn under highly vulnerable conditions. The presentation will also give insights in the language support for the children which is integrated into the everyday practice in Kindergartens by pedagogical specialists.
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.