session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Consulting Students with SEN; Challenges and Opportunities
04 SES 13 B
- Consulting Students with SEN; Challenges and Opportunities
Renske de Leeuw Christoforos Mamas Katerina Aroni Anke de Boer Susanne Schwab Giovanna Schaelli Lambri Trisokka Alan Daly Elias Avramidis Alexander Minnaert
- “With a Little Help From My Best Friend...” Exploring the Social Functioning of Students with MLD in Inclusive Educational Settings
Katerina Aroni Elias Avramidis
- Exploring Students’ Personal Social Support Networks Through Participatory Ego-net Analysis
Christoforos Mamas Giovanna Schaelli Lambri Trisokka Alan Daly
- The Voices of Students and Social Participation Interventions in the Inclusive Classroom, a Systematic Review
Renske de Leeuw Anke de Boer Alexander Minnaert
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.