session provided by 26. Educational Leadership
Working In Schools Facing Adversity And Schools In Underserved Communities
26 SES 11 B
VMP 9 - Room 29
- Dialogic Leadership with the Involvement of Underserved Communities. Practices and Perceptions from Principals.
Maria Padrós Cuxart Oriol Ríos González Esther Roca Campos
- Understanding the Human Side of Continuous Improvement: Collective Defensiveness in Schools Facing Adversity
- Implicit Leadership Theories of Teachers on Principals’ Leadership Behaviors
Ahmet Aypay İsmail Kaşarcı Ayşe Dönmez
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.