session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
The ITELab Project; Co-Designing, Developing, and Testing Innovative, Pedagogy-Driven ICT Usage in Initial Teacher Education
10 SES 17 A
- The ITELab Project; Co-Designing, Developing, and Testing Innovative, Pedagogy-Driven ICT Usage in Initial Teacher Education.
Conor Galvin Karianne Helland Eli-Marie D. Drange Massimo Cimichella Silke Grafe Jennifer Tiede Stefania Bocconi David Leat Elena Revyakina Kim Cowie Floriana Falcinelli Alessia Signorelli
- The Need to Innovate in ITE and the Approach ITELab takes; Co-Designing, Co-Developing, and Stress-Testing Innovative, Pedagogy-Driven ICT Usage.
Conor Galvin Karianne Helland David Leat Elena Revyakina
- The Professional Learning Experience of Working Collaboratively and Internationality on ITE through ITELab; Three Partner’s Stories.
Eli-Marie Danbolt Drange Massimo Cimichella Kim Cowie Alessia Signorelli
- Orienting, Monitoring, & Evaluating ITELab as an innovative TEL project.
Silke Grafe Jennifer Tiede Floriana Falcinelli
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.