session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Symposium: Connectivity And Integrated Competence Development
02 SES 03 B
- Connectivity and Integrated Competence Development in Vocational and Professional Education and Training
Carmela Aprea Viviana Sappa Christoph Arn Markus Ammann Anna Maria Ajello Marja-Leena Stenström Daniel Pittich Ralf Tenberg Karin Wirth Alberto Cattaneo Elena Boldrini Alicja Sroka Annette Ostendorf Claudia Di Marco
- Perceived Challenges and Potentialities of School-Workplace Connectivity in Dual VET Systems: Voices from Switzerland and Germany
Viviana Sappa Daniel Pittich Ralf Tenberg Karin Wirth
- Using Digital Technologies to Foster the Connection between School and Workplace Learning
Elena Boldrini Christoph Arn Alberto Cattaneo Alicja Sroka
- Integrating the World of Work into Higher Vocational Schools in Austria: Concepts, Current Practice and Future Perspectives
Annette Ostendorf Markus Ammann
- Promoting Change by the Stage: A Tool for Learning and Doing
Anna Maria Ajello Claudia Di Marco
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.