session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
The Privatisation in and of Education in European Countries: The Cases of Italy, Spain, Sweden and England
23 SES 11 A
- The privatisation in and of education in European countries: the cases of Italy, Spain, Sweden and England
Antonio Olmedo . . Lisbeth Lundahl Emiliano Grimaldi Nafsika Alexiadou Inger Erixon Arreman Ulf Lundström Ann-Sofie Holm Luis Santa Cruz Grau
- External and Internal Privatization of Swedish Upper-secondary Education
Lisbeth Lundahl Inger Erixon Arreman Ulf Lundström Ann-Sofie Holm
- Privatising the Spanish education system: the role of market advocates and edu-business
Antonio Olmedo Eduardo Santa Cruz
- Privatising education policy-making in Italy: new governance and the reculturing of a welfarist education state
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.