26 SES 06 A, Leading Schools Successfully: Stories from the Field
The presenters have written cases that focus on Denmark, Norway and Sweden. These cases explore the formation of leadership and developing trust, navigating stakeholder expectations, the use of influence, and balancing competing expectations (Denmark), the work of a principal committed to providing an outstanding education for all students through the active and continuing promotion of high expectations, valuing of diversity and difference, fostering equity and social justice as personal commitments, and collaboration within and without the school (Norway), and, the work of a democratic, learning and communicative leader whose leadership led to a positive and successful school culture through focusing on enhancing the learning capacities of students and staff. (Sweden).
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.