1) Catherine Burke, Professor of History of Education at the Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge (United Kingdom), was accepted as Honorary Member of NW17.
2) Ideas about the 'Histories of Education Handbook' was discussed among the Convenor's team. Preliminary proposal of the book was prepared by Sarah Van Ruyskensvelde.
1) The 'Histories of Education Handbook' is under discussion among convenors and members of NW17. NW17 propose to publish this handbook in 2024, at the occasion of Network 17’s 25th anniversary.
2) Further cooperation with NW07 is planned. The joint special call 'Shifting Identities in Transnational Spaces. Migrants and Minorities narratives throughout time' has been prepared for ECER2021. If travel opportunities improve, we would like to apply to EERA funds to organize a workshop under this call in 2021 (Autumn) or 2022 (Spring).
Below please find NW 17's e-/publications:
- "Looking Back Going Forward: School_Time in Flux and Flow in Europe and Beyond" (new!)
- "Education Across Europe: A Visual Conversation"