The network is working on a new book that will be published by Emerald early 2021, entitled: Curriculum making in Europe: policy and practice within and across (diverse) contexts. The editorial team consists of Daniel Alvunger, Mark Priestley, Stavroula Philippou and Tiina Soini-Ikonen.
- The fourth network season schools ran (attached to bi-annual EuroAcs conferences) in Maynooth, Ireland, June 2019.
- On Tuesday morning of ECER2019 a first capacity building workshops was organized on curriculum research methods.
- The network keeps strong connections to the Curriculum Journal: Mark Priestley and Stavroula Philippou are the chief editors. The team of associate editors consists of Claire Sinnema, Daniel Alvunger, David Leat, Joseph Smith, Kathryn Hibbert, Tiina Soini and Nienke Nieveen.
- Plans are underway for a fifth edition of the Network's summer school in Portugal, 2021.
- Plans are being made to organize a next capacity building workshop during ECER2020 (on Tuesday morning) on curriculum theories.