|Date||06 - 08 September 2022|
|Venue||University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK|
The BERA Annual Conference 2022 will give an opportunity to celebrate and disseminate research that has been undertaken in recent years by our members. Perhaps even more importantly this year, the BERA Annual Conference 2022 will give us the opportunity to network in person with colleagues – both old friends and new.
For educational researchers the BERA Annual Conference is an important date in their professional year. It provides the opportunity to:
- network with existing colleagues
- support new colleagues at the start of their careers
- establish the beginnings of new collaborations
- exchange ideas with like-minded colleagues; and sometimes more profitably, with non-like-minded colleagues
- make new links with potential publishers or funders
- learn about research outside your own area and investigate possible connections
- indulge in discussions of ‘blue sky’ research that reminds you why you are a researcher
Seasoned BERA delegates could probably add several more reasons of their own as to why they return but for most it is about being part of a community of researchers. A community that is dynamic and changes over time; not just in terms of its members but in the way it does things. Participating in a vibrant conference is one way of making sure that you contribute to that change.
- Submission deadline: 31 January 2022
- You can find full information on the BERA Conference 2022 here: https://www.bera.ac.uk/conference/bera-conference-2022