|Date||12 - 16 September 2022|
|Venue||University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland|
|Organisation||The Education and Training Observatory of the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences of the University of Lausanne|
The Education and Training Observatory of the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences of the University of Lausanne (OBSEF) is delighted to invite you to participate in the International Week of Education and Training (SIEF) which will be held at the University of Lausanne from 12 to 16 September 2022.
The SIEF: a week to exchange:
This international week is the result of the collaboration between four associations (ABC-Educ, the Belgian French-speaking Collaborative Association for Educational Research; AECSE, the Association of Teachers and Researchers in Educational Sciences; SSRE, the Swiss Society for Research in Education; and ESA RN10, the Research Network 10 of the European Sociological Association), the University of Lausanne.
The SIEF seeks to demonstrate the richness of research in education and training and to promote dialogue between different geographical, linguistic, disciplinary and institutional spaces. It will bring together 3 conferences usually organised independently:
- 12 – 13 September - The Annual Conference of the Swiss Society for Research in Education (SSRE)
- 13, 14 and 15 September - The International Congress on Current Research Developments in Education and Training (AREF)
- 15 – 16 September - The biennial midterm conference of the Research Network 10 in Sociology of education (RN10) of the European Sociological Association (ESA), ESA RN10
Themes of the week
Three cross-cutting themes will serve as common threads throughout the week:
1) the digital turn in education and training,
2) the development of an inclusive approach in education/training including at the institutional level and
3) well-being in education and training.
Our aim is to ensure that current research in education and training contributes to ongoing debates on these crucial issues for our societies. The SIEF is therefore resolutely interdisciplinary, open to the public and to the professional communities that are grappling with these topical issues in education and training.
- Abstract submission deadline: 30.04.2022
- Author notification: 30.05.2022
- early bird 15.06.2022
- end of registration 30.07.2022
You can find full information on the International Week of Education and Training here: https://wp.unil.ch/sief/?lang=en