The summer school will run over two full days, 10th and 11th of June, following the EuroACS Curriculum Studies Conference. The programme will feature dialogical workshops from both European and North American traditions of curriculum scholarship, covering curriculum origins, trajectories and practices, and approaches to researching curriculum. The summer school will provide an excellent platform for a deeper dive into the subject and to find colleague researchers in the curriculum domain. Application accepted up to 14th February 2019.
Some of the proposed workshop themes are:
- Curriculum development at levels
- Curriculum and Policy
- Dialogue, Argumentation and Dialogic Teaching
- The Politics of Knowledge
- Curriculum and transnational policy discourses
- Curriculum and knowledge
- “What exactly is the point of theory?” Some reflections on how social theory can help us understand educational contexts.
The summer school is free to attend with all meals provided. There is a targeted bursary (supported by European Educational Research Association EERA) for up to 20 European students to attend the summer school. This will be targeted in the first instance at applicants from low GDP countries.
More information can be found on our website here
Application form can be found here