Histories of Education Summer School Conference for Postgraduate Students
University of Hamburg, Germany, 13-16 June 2013
The fourth conference for postgraduate history of education researchers was held in Hamburg, Germany.It was supported by the Paedagogica Historica Foundation, the History of Education Society, UK, the International Standing Conference for History of Education (ISCHE), the European Educational Research Association (EERA) and Faculty of Education, University of Hamburg.
Local organisers were Prof. Dr. Christine Mayer, Prof. Dr. Ingrid Lohmann and Dipl. Päd. Sylvia Lässig.
The conference was attended by 30 students, the conference language was English. The participants enjoyed stimulating academic discussions and presentations as well as a delightful social program.
The conference is supported by the
- Stichting Paedagogica Historica
- History of Education Society, UK
- European Educational Research Association (EERA)
- International Standing Conference for the History of Education (ISCHE)
- University of Latvia, Riga