- 12 - 14 July 2023 at the University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Call for the Summer School
- Summer School website
- Including information on the programme, the plenary lectures and the international researchers
- Application deadline: 11 April 2023
The Inclusive Education Network of the European Educational Research Association (EERA) and the Faculty of Philosophy University of Belgrade, with the support of Centre for the promotion of science, Škograd research centre and Educational Research Association of Serbia are pleased to announce the call for the 2023 EERA Summer School „Inclusive approaches to educational research“ 12 - 14 July 2023 at the University of Belgrade, Serbia.
We warmly invite PhD students and early career researchers interested in transforming educational practices through the research to apply to our three-day summer school.
The Summer school "Inclusive approaches to educational research " aims at providing opportunities for emerging and early career researchers to share and discuss their research ideas, plans or proposals in small groups and to receive feedback from a group of international researchers who will share their expertise and experiences on a wide range of educational and social issues.
Participants will have the opportunity to attend keynote lectures which will provide diverse perspectives on the meaning and role of inclusive approaches to educational research. Moreover, through interactive workshops and hands-on activities, the participants will develop capacities for employing inclusive research approaches at different stages of research.
- For full details on the summer school, including why you should apply, the Summer School programme and the costs, please visit the Summer School website.
Who can apply and what is needed?
If you are a PhD student or an early career researcher you can apply for this summer school. The summer school is open to participants from both member and non-member countries of EERA.
Your field of work must relate to educational research.
The submission form will include:
- Abstract of your research or research idea, no more than 1.800 characters long (including short description of the conceptual framework, aims and research questions, intended methodology)
- Main references (up to 800 characters)
- Motivation for participation in the summer school
The application form is available only online on the following link: https://nauka.f.bg.ac.rs/eera2023/
The Summer School will be held in English.
Season School Mission
The aim of the ‘European Educational Research Association’ (EERA) is to further high quality educational research for the benefit of education and society. High quality research not only acknowledges its own context but also recognises wider, transnational contexts with their social, cultural and political similarities and differences. To accomplish this, engagement and support for the next generation of European researchers is essential. EERA season schools bring together early career researchers and PhD students from a number of nations to share and discuss their research and experiences with experts within their own field of research, in order to further the professional development of emerging researchers.