session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Media and Early Childhood Education
06 SES 11
- Media and Early Childhood Education
Theo Hug Gudrun Marci-Boehncke Ricarda Trapp Henrike Friedrichs-Liesenkoetter Christian Swertz Eveline Hipeli Klaus Rummler Rachel Shanks
- From Integrated to Inclusive Media Education. Results from the DoProfil-Study about Digital Literacy in Primary School Education
Gudrun Marci-Boehncke Ricarda Trapp
- Media Education in Early Childhood Education. An analysis of Curricula for Kindergartens and Professional Training of Kindergarten Teachers in Germany
- Professional Media Education in the Kindergarten. Reflections on Curricula for Kindergartens and for Professional Training of Kindergarten Teachers in Austria
- Teacher Education and Teaching Material in Early Childhood Media Education in Switzerland
Eveline Hipeli Klaus Rummler
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.