Interview with Link Convenor 2019
“The least negotiated common action to solve a problem or problematic situation considered as common”, (Merini, 1992, 1994, 1999, 2006)
It is difficult to conserve the sense of the French original definition, so, we agree also on “Working together to find an agreed solution to a common problem or problematic situation” Pr V. Baumfield)
Network 15 is concerned with conceptualizing and managing partnerships in education. It takes into account the increasing networking dynamics with social partners that are taking place both in education and training as well as the research process and the results.
Our conception of partnerships includes leading our sessions as multicultural and multilingual. The attendants who do not master English well are also accepted.
Proposals for papers and symposia should be directly related to the aims of Network 15. Symposia organised in collaboration with other networks are strongly encouraged.
This network was organized so as to bring together practitioners as well as researchers that have developed a practice of working in partnerships with:
- Diverse educactional research fields
The network emphasizes the comparison of partnerships models that are shared among all participating cultural groups and, in particular the issues raised by transferring models from one cultural group to another.
In ECER 09, 3 symposium were organised:
- Health education
- Teachers Training
- Youths in difficulties
- Diverse educational Stakeholders:
- students, parents - the users
- schools and their staff who have to train students;
- universities and their colleges of education who have to train the school staff;
- ministries or departments of education, other departments and ministries who have in charge the regulation of a democratic society in our western world;
- cultural and socio-cultural worlds : artists, associations, non profit organisations, etc.
- corporate world towards which education leads students as future workers and not as unemployed people;
- society as a whole and as an environmental community surrounding each school, towns and districts where young people have to leave in peace with other citizens.
NW 15 runs a mailing list and invites researchers to join. To join the mailing list, send a blank message to nw15-subscribe(at)lists.eera-ecer.de