session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Children, Internet Safety and Media Education
06 SES 09
- Surveillance Of Children's Gaming Behaviour - "Media Panic" or Painful Learning
Yngve Troye Nordkvelle Yvonne Fritze
- Peer Group, Key In The Children’s Digital Competence
Almudena Alonso-Ferreiro Ana Rodríguez-Groba Adriana Gewerc
- Children as co-researchers – Including children in developing and collecting data as part of a European research project on digital safety
Heidi Pugh Majken Svane Hansen Michal Pilgaard Jette Aabo Frydendahl
- Co-creating Educational Package together with Children on the topic of Safe Internet Behavior and good Practice Online.
Heidi Pugh Michal Pilgaard Jette Aabo Frydendahl Majken Svane Hansen
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.