Advanced Professional Education for Teachers in Europe: The Organization Of Masters and Doctorate Programs and Teachers’ Perspectives on Their Impact on Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
01 SES 12 A
- Advanced Professional Education For Teachers In Europe: The Organization Of Masters And Doctorate Programs And Teachers’ Perspectives On Their Impact
Amélia Lopes Isabel Menezes Pete Boyd Birgit Weber Maria Figueiredo Hilary Constable
- Perspectives Of Portuguese Teachers On The Impact Of Completing Their Masters Or Doctorate In Education
Amélia Lopes Isabel Menezes
- The Teacher Researcher: Becoming An Expert Teacher Through Mastery Of Enquiry
Pete Boyd Hilary Constable
- Developing Competence In Social Science Teacher Education - The Case Of Germany
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.