02 SES 09 A, Education and Transition: Enabling of Young Unemployed People
The papers draws on the conclusions of the desk study planned in the first stage of the project, describing contextual supports and challenges for our approach, relying in the situation of the vocational preparation organised and embedded in the VET and employment systems. It stresses on the importance of the financing aspects, because the way in which the vocational preparation measures are financed acts as a strong regulator of the system, stating abundance or scarce of training and career development opportunities, often shaping content and drivers and imposing selection and evaluation criteria. Romania’s case may be illustrative for how this leverage of the public policies targets correctly or not the ones that need mostly the public support: when the general unemployment rate is low (5,2) and the youth unemployment rate is huge (25,7), this leverage is not properly used.
Fischer, M., Follner, M., Kramer, K. & Schreiber, A. (2015): „My Way! Finde deinen Weg“ – ein Brettspiel für die erweiterte Berufsorientierung an Realschulen, Werkrealschulen und beruflichen Schulen. In: Die berufsbildende Schule, 2015 (in press) Reimann, Daniela/ Huber, Kerstin/ Stoewe, Kristina (2014): "A European Concept to Visualize and Reflect One's Vocational Biography Using Digital Media - Show Your Own Gold (Acronym)", proposal, European Commission's ERASMUS+ Key Action 2, Strategic Partnerships programme. Bonn: NA BIBB
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.