session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Education and Transition: Enabling of Young Unemployed People
02 SES 09 A
- Facilitating Learning By Enabling Young Unemployed People To Visually Reflect Their Vocational And Educational Biography In Different European Countries
Daniela Reimann Graham Attwell Jen Hughes Fernando Fernando Hernandez-Hernandez Liliana Voicu Pekka Ilmari Kamarainen Lars Heinemann Juana Maria Sancho Rachel Fendler Kerstin Huber Kirsten Kramer Martin Fischer
- New Skills And New Jobs: Developing Vocational Biographies In A Time Of Precariousness And Austerity
Graham Attwell Jenny Hughes
- Visual Biographical Narratives As Living Inquiring Process
Fernando Fernando Hernandez-Hernandez Juana Maria Sancho Rachel Fendler
- ‘The Concept Of Visual ‘Vocational Biography Design’In The Framework Of Digital Media And German VET Research
Daniela Reimann Kerstin Huber Kirsten Kramer Martin Fischer
- Targeting Youth Unemployment Through Financing Of Vocational Preparation – A Case Study From Romania
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.