session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Parent Engagement in Schools and Communities
14 SES 04 A
- Systematic Parent Engagement: Impacts on Students, Families and Communities
Esther Maeers Debbie Pushor
- 693) Parenting Competences According to Gender in Families with Teenagers
Raquel-Amaya Martínez-González Beatriz Rodriguez Ruiz María-Teresa Iglesias-García
- Schools That 'Buck The Trend': The role of parental engagement in improving educational outcomes (ID: 2337)
Andrea Priestley Claire Ramjan Alison Hennessy Kylie Bradfield
- Social Inequality in Parenting Styles and Children’s After-School Activities in Germany and Japan
Frederick de Moll
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.