session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Doing Inclusive Educational Research in the Tensional Field of Inclusion and Exclusion
04 SES 17 C
- Doing Inclusive Educational Research in the Tensional Field of Inclusion and Exclusion
Tanja Sturm Tobias Buchner Benjamin Wagener Michael Shevlin
- Critical overview on German speaking research on inclusive education
- The dynamics of inclusion and exclusion in practices of constructing achievement-related differences in secondary level schools in Switzerland
- The Fluid, Messy Spaces of Inclusion
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.