22 SES 10C, Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Part 5)
Brew, A. (2006). Research and teaching: beyond the divide. Hampshire: Palgrave Macmillan. Cohen, J. (1988). Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences. (2nd ed.) Hillsdale, New Jersey: Lawrence erlbaum associates. Hattie, J., & Marsh, H. W. (1996). The relationship between research and teaching: A meta-analysis. Review of Educational Research, 66, 507-542. Healey, M. (2005). Linking research and teaching: Exploring disciplinary spaces and the role of inquiry-based learning. In R. Barnett (Ed.), Reshaping the university. New relations between research, scholarship and teaching (pp. 67-78). Berkshire: Open University Press. Verburgh, A., Elen, J., & Lindblom-Yllänne, S. (2007). Investigating the myth of the relation between teaching and research in higher education: A review of empirical research. Studies in Philosophy and Education, 26, 449-465.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.