22 SES 04B, Student Well-Being in Higher Education
1)Andrews, Frank M. and Stephan B.Withey. Social Indicators of Well Being : American Perception of Life Quality. New York : Plenum Press, 1978.2)Ferrans, C.E. and M.J.Powers. “Psychometric Assessment of the Quality of Life Index,” Research in Nursing and Health. 15 : 29-38 ; May, 1992. 3) Hendershott, Ann B., Sheila P. Wright and Deborah Handerson. “Quality of Life Correlates for University Students,” National Association of Student Personnel Administrators Journal. 30(1) : 11-19 ; September, 1992. 4)Hines, Eric Wayne. “Building Condition and Student Achievement and Behavior,” Dissertation Abstracts International. 57(11) : 4610–A ; May, 1997. 5) Jones, Brenda Williams. “A Study to Examine the Relationship Among Stress, Resources, Race, Family Structure, and Parent Involvement in a Group of Headstart Parents,” Dissertation Abstracts International. 50(7) : 1872-A ; January, 1990. 6) Spitzer, W. and others “Measuring the Quality of Life of Cancer Patients a Concise Quality of Life-Index for Use by Physicians,” Journal of Chronic Disease. 34(12) : 585-597, 1981.7)Wheeler, Robert J. “The Theoritical and Empirical Structure of General Well-Being,” Social Indicators Research. 22(10) : 662-663 ; September, 1991. 8) Zhan, L. “Quality of Life : Conceptual and Measurement Issues,” Journal of Advanced Nursing. 1(17) : 795-800 ; October, 1992.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.