22 SES 10C, Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Part 5)
In progress Barnett, R. (2000). Realizing the University in an Age of Supercomplexity. Buckingham: Open University Press. Barnett, R. (2004). The Purposes of Higher Education and the Changing Face of Academia. London Review of Education, 2, 1, (pp. 61-73). Barnett, R. (Edt.) (2005). Reshaping the University. Berkshire: Open University Press. Engeström, Yrjö (1989). Learning by expanding, Orienta - Konsultit Oy, Helsinki. Gurwitsch, A. (1964). The Field of Consciousness. Pittsburgh: Duquesne University Press. Leont’ev, A. N. (1981). Problems of the development of mind. Moscow: Progress. Marton, F., and Booth, S. (1997). Learning and Awareness. Lawrence Erlbaum. Marx, K. (1973). Grundrisse: Foundations of the critique of political economy (rough draft). Harmondsworth: Penguin Books. Nilsson, M. (in review process: to be published in Mind, Culture, and Activity International Journal) Creative Pedagogy of Play – The Work of Gunilla Lindqvist. Nilsson,M., & Nocon, H. (2005) Teaching and Technology in Local and Global Communities. Oxford: Peter Lang. Wihlborg, M. (submitted/2008). Quality in internationalising higher education – A challenging pedagogical & didactical issue for the 21st century. SJER.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.