22 SES 11C, Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Part 6)
Tsubaki,M., Kobayashi,D. and Shiina,H.(2006): “Classification of Learning Styles of University Students After Quality Improvement of Lesson Using Latent Class of Structural Equation Modeling,” Proceedings on European Conference on Educational Research(ECER)2006. Luce,D. and Tukey,W.(1964):”Simultaneous conjoint measurement : A new type of fundamental measurement,” Journal of Mathematical Psychology, Vol.1,pp.1-27. Ikemoto,K., Seki,H. and Tsubaki,M.(2005): “Questionnaire Survey Design and Model Construction for Analyzing Relationship between Demand for Qualitative Improvement of High School Education and Characteristics of Students,” The Japanese Journal of Behaviormetrics, Vol.32, No.1, pp.1-19. Tsubaki, M. and Ishida,R.(2005): “A Study to Improve Quality of Education by Using Two Conjoint Measurements for Teaching Method and The Study Method,” Proceedings on International Conference for Quality(ICQ) ’05,V-13.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.