22 SES 05B, Student Inclusion and Well-Being in Higher Education
Csikszentmihalyi, Mihaly and Isabella Selega Csikszentmihalyi (2006). A life worth living. Contributions to Positive Psychology. Oxford University Press De Groof, Jan; Lauwers, Gracienne (2004). Concluding Remarks. In Jan de Groof & Gracienne Lauwers: No Person Shall be Denied the Right to Education. Nijmegen, The Netherlands, Wolf legal Publishers Næss, Siri (2001). Livskvalitet som psykisk velvære Oslo, Norsk institutt for forskning om oppvekst, velferd og aldring. NOVA rapport 3 Schmidt, Jennifer A., Shernoff and Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi (2007). Individual and Situational Factors Related to the Experience of Flow in Adolescence. In: Oxford Handbook of methods in positive psychology USA: Oxford University Press Skrtic, Thomas M (1991). Students with Special Educational Needs: Artifacts of the Tradtional Curriculum. I Ainscow, Mel (red.): Effective Schools For All. S. 20-43 David Fulton Publishers www.dpu.dk/nordisk-inklusion
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.