22 SES 03A, Academic Development in Higher Education (Part 1)
Lave, J. (1997). The culture of acquisition and the practice of understanding. In D. Kirschner & J. A. Whitson (Eds.), Situated cognition: Social, semiotic and psychological perspectives (pp 17-35). Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates. Lave, J. & Wenger, E. (1991). Situated learning: Legitimate peripheral participation. Cambridge, England: Cambridge University Press. O’Donnell, V. L. & Tobbell, J. (2007). The transition of adult students to higher education: Legitimate peripheral participation in a Community of Practice? Adult Education Quarterly, 57(4), 312-328. Wenger, E. (1998). Communities of Practice. Cambridge, England: Cambridge University Press.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.