22 SES 07A, Developing Quality in Higher Education: The Role, Significance and Impact of Academic Development Programmes
References Henkel, M. (2000) Academic identities and policy changes in higher education. London: Jessica Kingsley. Jenkins A, Healey M & Zetter R (2007) Linking teaching and research in disciplines and departments York: Higher Education Academy (HEA) Rammell B (Minister for Lifelong Learning, Further & Higher Education, UK) (2005) Building on Diversity: Transforming the future of Higher Education in Europe Speech to EU Higher Education Conference: Manchester University, 10 October 2005 Robertson, J. and Bond, C. (2001) Experiences of the relation between teaching and research: what do academics value? Higher Education Research & Development 20(1), 5–19. Scott P (2005) ‘Divergence or Convergence? The Links between Teaching and Research in Mass Higher Education’ in Barnett R (2005) (Ed) Reshaping the University: New Relationships between Research, Scholarship and Teaching Berkshire: Open University Press and SRHE Zamorski, B. (2000) Research-led teaching and learning in higher education. Norwich: Centre for Applied Research in Education. Zamorski, B. (2002) Research-led teaching and learning in higher education: a case Teaching in Higher Education 7(4), 411–427.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.