22 SES 05B, Student Inclusion and Well-Being in Higher Education
Beckwith, H. D., & Morrow, J. A. (2005). Sexual attitudes of college students: The impact of religiosity and spirituality. College Student Journal, 39(2), 357-365. Beitz, J. M. (1995). Social and educational factors affecting sex knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors of college students. Dissertation Abstracts International-A, 56 (04), 1246 (UMI No. 9527448). Bem, S. L. (1974). The measurement of psychological androgyny. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 42, 155-162. Fullard, W., Johnson, D. A., & Lief, H. I. (1998). The Sexual Knowledge and Attitude Test for Adolescents. In C. M. Davis, W. L. Yarber, R. Bauseman, G. Shreer, & S. L. Davis (Eds.), Handbook of sexuality-related measures. Thousand Oaks, CA:Sage. Gelbal, S., & Duyan, V. (2006). Attitudes of university students toward lesbians and gay men in Turkey. Sex Roles, 55, 573-579. Leiblum, S., Wiegel, M., & Brickle, F. (2003). Sexual attitudes of US and Canadian medical students: The role of ethnicity, gender, religion and acculturation. Sexual and Relationship Therapy, 18, 473-491. Walfish, S., & Myerson, M. (1980). Sex role identity and attitudes toward sexuality. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 9(3), 199-203.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.