22 SES 09C, Research and ‘Researching’ in Higher Education
DFES (2003a) Secondary Schools Curriculum and Staffing Survey: November 2002 SFR 25/2003 http://www.dfes.gov.uk/rsgateway/DB/SFR/s000413/sfr25-2003.pdf accessed 17 February 2006 Drake, P. and Heath, L. (2008) 'Insider researchers in schools and universities: the case of the professional doctorate.' in eds, Sikes, P and Potts, A, Researching Education from the Inside: investigating institutions from within. Routledge. Flanagan, J.C. (1954) ‘The Critical Incident Technique’ in Psychological Bulletin Vol 51 pp 327-358 Lather, P ( 1991) Getting Smart: Feminist Research and Pedagogy with-in the Postmodern. Routledge. MacLure, M (2003) Discourse in Educational and Social Research. Buckingham: Open University Press. Mercer, J. (2007) The challenges of insider research in educational institutions: wielding a double-edged sword and resolving delicate dilemmas. Oxford Review of Education, 33, 1 - 17. John L. Schostak (2000) Understanding, designing and conducting qualitative research in education. Framing the project. Open University Press.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.