22 SES 08A, Supervision Practices in Higher Education
Brew, A. (2003) Teaching and Research: New Relationships and their Implications for Inquiry-based teaching and learning in Higher Education. Higher Education Research and Development, 22 (1), 3-17 Cryer, P. (1997) Handling common dilemmas in supervision. (London SHRE) Lee, A (2008) How are doctoral students supervised? Concepts of research supervision. Studies in Higher Education (forthcoming 33 (4) ) Lee, A. (2007). Developing Effective Supervisors’ Concepts of Research Supervision. South African Journal of Higher Education, 21 (4) 106-119 Park C (2007). Redefining the doctorate: a discussion paper. York. Higher education Acadamy. http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/resources/publications accessed 30.7.2007 Taylor S and Beasley N (2005) A handbook for Doctoral Supervisors. Abingdon. Routledge Wisker, G. (2005). The Good Supervisor. Basingstoke Palgrave Study Guides. Macmillan.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.