22 SES 02C, Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Part 1) Problem-based Learning
Biggs, J. (1999). What the student does: teaching for enhanced learning. Higher Education Research & Development 18 (1) 57-75. Conle, C. (2003). An anatomy of narrative curricula. Educational Researcher 32 (3), 3-15. Dolmans, D.H., De Grave, W. Wolfhagen, I.H. and van der Vleuten, C.P. (2005). Problem-based learning: future challenges for educational practice and research, Medical Education 39, 732-741. Pepper, C. (in press). Implementing change against the odds: Problem-Based Learning at university, Issues in educational research. Prange, K. (2004). Bildung: a paradigm regained? European educational research journal 3 (2), 501-509. Savin-Baden, M. (2000). Problem-based learning in higher education: Untold stories. Buckingham, UK. SRHE and Open University Press. Schwartz, P., Mennin, S. and Webb, G. (2001). (Eds). Problem-based learning; Case studies, experience and practice London, UK. Kogan Page Limited. Wildy, H. and Pepper, C. (2005). Using narratives to develop standards for leaders: Applying an innovative approach in Western Australia. Educational Researcher & Perspectives 32 (2), 122-141.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.