22 SES 10C, Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Part 5)
Business and Higher Education – Promoting effective collaboration www.cbi.org.uk/pdf/sunibizbrief accessed 01/01/2008 Freire, P (1996) The Pedagogy of the Oppressed. London: Penguin Books Hargreaves, A (2003) Teaching in the Knowledge Society : Education in the Age of Insecurity. New York: Teachers College Press Kelly, P (2008) Making Minds: what’s wrong with education and what should we do about it? London : Routledge MacIntyre, A (2004) After Virtue. London: Duckworth OECD (2000) Knowledge Management in the Learning Society. Paris: OECD Prange, K (2004) Bildung: a paradigm regained? European Educational Research Journal, Vol 3, Number 2 pps 501-509 Vella, J (2002) Learning to Listen, Learning to Teach. San Francisco:Jossey Bass
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.