22 SES 05A, Academic Development, Careers and Identity (Part 2)
Davidson, M.J. and Burke, R.J. (2004), Women in Management World-wide: Facts, Figures and Analysis, Ashgate Publishing Company, Aldershot. Ryan ML, Haslam SA. (2005) The Glass Cliff: Evidence that Women are Over-Represented in Precarious Leadership Positions. British Journal of Management 16 (2), 81–90. Airini, McNaughton, S., Langley, J., & Sauni, P. (2007). What educational reform means: Lessons from teachers, research and policy working together for student success. Journal of Educational Research for Policy and Practice. Airini (2007). Enhanced linkages between research and policy for improved Pasifika education outcomes. Think piece based on best evidence on the future of Pasifika education. Commissioned by the CEO, Ministry of Pacific Islands Affairs. Wellington, New Zealand: Ministry of Pacific Islands Affairs. Airini. (2005). Strip away the bark to make the tapa: Understanding performance in education research. In R. Smith, & Jesson, J. (Eds). Punishing the discipline- the PBRF regime: Evaluating the position of Education – where to from here? Auckland, New Zealand: University of Auckland Press. pp. 84-89. Airini, & Sauni, P. (2004). Bring only the most beautiful: Towards excellence in adult education pedagogy. In AERC/ CASAE Joint Conference: Conference proceedings. University of Victoria, Canada.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.