22 SES 06A, Widening Participation in Higher Education (Part 1)
Andreou, E., Vlachos, F. and Andreou, G. (2006) Approaches to studying among Greek university students: the impact of gender, age, academic discipline and handedness, Educational Research, 48 (3) 301-311. Clandinin, D.J. and Connelly, F.M. (2000) Narrative Inquiry: Experience and Story in Qualitative Research, Jossey-Bass, San Francisco. Ecclestone, K. (2007) Transitions through the lifecourse: analysing the effects of identity, agency and structure, Teaching and Learning Research Programme Thematic seminar series http://www.tlrp.org/themes/seminar/ecclestone.html (accessed 16.2.08). Edwards, R. (1993) Mature Women Students: separating or connecting family and education, London: Taylor & Francis. Griffiths, V. (2002) Crossing boundaries: the experiences of mature student mothers in initial teacher education, International Journal of Inclusive Education, 6(3) 267-285. Mercer, J. and Saunders, D. (2004) Accommodating change: the process of growth and development amongst a mature student population, Research in Post-Compulsory Education, 9 (2) 283-300. Quintrell, M. and Maguire, M. (2000) Older and wiser or just at the end of the line? The perceptions of mature trainee teachers, Westminster Studies of Education, 23,19-30.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.