22 SES 11A, Moving into Higher Education: Studies in Transitions
Archer, L., Hutchings, M. and Ross, A. (2003) Higher Education and Social Class: issues of exclusion and inclusion, London: RoutledgeFalmer Gorard, S., with Adnett, N., May, H., Slack, K., Smith, E. and Thomas, L. (2007) Overcoming barriers to HE, Stoke-on-Trent: Trentham Books, Giele, J and Elder, G (Eds) (1998) Methods of Life Course Research: Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches, Thousand Oaks: Sage. Leitch Review of Skills 2006) Prosperity for all in the global economy – world class skills, London: TSO (the Stationery Office) Reay. D, David, M., and Ball, S. (2005) Degree of Choice: Social Class, Race and Gender in Higher Education, Stoke on Trent: Trentham Books. The project on which this paper is based has produced a number of working papers. These are available at www.education.soton.ac.uk/nphe the project is due to end on 30 May 2008
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.