22 SES 05C, Changes and Reforms in Higher Education (Part 1)
Barnett, R. (1999) The coming of the global village: a tale of two inquiries, Oxford Review of Education, 25 (3). Barnett, R. (2003) Beyond All Reason. Buckingham: SRHE/Open University Press. Bleiklie, I. & Powell, W. (2005) Higher Education, 49, 1-8. Brennan, J., Fedrowitz, J., Huber, M. and Shah, T. (1999) What Kind of University? International Perspectives on Knowledge, Participation and Governance. Buckingham: SRHE/Open University Press. Davies, S. & Glaister, K. (1996) Spurs to Higher Things? Mission Statements in UK Universities, Higher Education Quarterly, 50 (4), 261-294. Gordon, G. (2002) The roles of leadership and ownership in building an effective quality culture, Quality in Higher Education, 8 (1), 97-106. National Committee of Inquiry into Higher Education (1997) Higher Education in the Learning Society. London: Department for Education. Scott, P. (1998), Massification, internationalisation and globalisation, in Scott, P.(ed.) The Globalisation of Higher Education, SRHE/Open University Press, Buckingham, pp. 108-129.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.