session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Part 2)
22 SES 03C
- Students peer-reviewing papers – the benefits of strong framing and weak classification in writing processes
- What Do Students Learn From Facilitating the Learning Process of Younger Students?
Amelie Fougner Brita Utne Henning Tønnesson
- Language matters
Boel Englund Birgitta Sandström
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.