session provided by 08. Research on Health Education
Perspectives on Health Literacy
08 SES 09
- A Possible Mission? An Action-based Teaching-Learning Model in Physical Education and Health (PEH)
- Using Authenticity Categories in Health Education Practice and Research: Discussing Conceptual Challenges
Dan Grabowski Bjarne Bruun Jensen Jens Aagaard-Hansen
- Measuring subjective health literacy of Finnish school-aged children
Leena Paakkari Olli Paakkari Minna Torppa Jorma Tynjala Kristiina Ojala Lasse Kannas
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.