session provided by 08. Research on Health Education
Well-being in Education Systems
08 SES 13
- Well-being in education systems
Luciana Castelli Jenny Marcionetti Birgitta Kimber Luca Sciaroni Serena Ragazzi Therése Skoog Rolf Sandell Kimberly Schonert-Reichl Martin Guhn Alberto Crescentini Emanuele Berger
- Burnout Syndrome Among Swiss Teachers
Luciana Castelli Alberto Crescentini Jenny Marcionetti Serena Ragazzi
- Teachers’ Development While Working With A SEL Program, A Qualitative Study
Birgitta Kimber Therése Skoog Rolf Sandell
- Wellbeing At School, Personal Characteristics And Life Satisfaction Of Swiss Adolescents
- Measuring Children And Adolescents’ Wellbeing Through The Middle Years Development Instrument. The Canadian And Swiss Experience
Luca Sciaroni Luciana Castelli Kimberly Schonert-Reichl Martin Guhn
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.