session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Learning Spaces and Negotiating Difference
07 SES 02 A
- Interrogating Practice In Culturally Diverse Classrooms: What Can An Analysis Of Student Resistance And Teacher Response Reveal?
Ninetta Santoro Neda Forghani-Arani
- Experiences of Foreign Students in Portugal: A Narrative Approach to Student Migration Outcomes
Cosmin Ionut Nada Helena C Araújo
- Stories From Immigrant Students: Learning Spaces for Inclusion and Social Justice
Edda Oskarsdottir Hafdis Gudjonsdottir
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.