session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Diversity and Belonging. Different Research Methodologies
07 SES 10 A
- The History Curriculum and its Personal Connection to Students from Minority Ethnic Backgrounds
Richard Harris Rosemary Reynolds
- Interpretations Of National Identity In Post-Conflict Northern Ireland: A Comparison Of Different School Settings
Andrea Furey Joanne Hughes Caitlin Donnelly Danielle Blaylock
- Peer relations and belonging among young people in multi-ethnic Norwegian suburbs
- The integration of foreign students in a School Grouping in the 1st Cycle of Basic Education
Ana Paula Cardoso Catarina Sofia Nunes João Manuel Rocha Susana Fidalgo
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.