session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Recent Studies on Minority Teachers in (Non-)European Education Systems
07 SES 13 A
- Recent Studies on Minority Teachers in (Non-)European Education Systems
Lisa Rosen Doris Edelmann Dr. Michael Beck Argyro Panagiotopoulou Dr. Josef Strasser Dr. Wiebke Waburg Prof. Dr. Yvonne Leeman Drorit Lengyel
- Diversity-Management: A Concept for Teacher Education of the Future? Perspectives on a Mixed-Methods Research Project in Switzerland
Prof. Dr. Doris Edelmann Dr. Michael Beck
- Pupils‘ Perspectives on Minority Teachers in Germany
Dr. Josef Strasser Dr. Wiebke Waburg
- Professionalism and Multilingualism in Greece and Canada: An International Comparison of (Multilingual) Teachers’ Attitudes in Monolingual vs. Multilingual Education Systems
Prof. Dr. Argyro Panagiotopoulou Prof. Dr. Lisa Rosen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.